Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Crazy Quilt Complete

This quilt was started a long time ago, it may have been three years or more - I can't remember.  Some of the fabric I recognise as being more than 10 years old.  The quilt started at a Beryl Frank workshop at Hutton Buscel and I came across the completed blocks last week when having one of my regular forages for fabric in boxes and drawers.  With the addition of a bit of sashing, backing leftover from another quilt and random decorative stitches along the seams in crazy patchwork style it all came together.

PS - Last week I exchanged an old gift token and a bit of cash for what I am told is a very powerful image editing programme.........can you tell?  I've played a bit with the above photo but not sure that I've improved it.  More about that in a future post.


No comments: