Pages

Saturday 1 January 2011

Embellisher Christmas Cards

One of our new overseas members at UK Embellisher Swap has not received her Christmas card despite her partner posting it off the first week in December.  She wants a replacement so I thought I'd dust off my embellisher and cobble something up.  I know a lot of work will already have gone into the original which has gone missing so I hope my contribution will help out.  I know how disappointing it is when you don't get a swap and it must be doubly so when you've spent time making something and it disappears without trace.
I'm a bit sorry to part with these as they turned out well - much more sparkle than shows in the pictures but they have given me several hours practice, particularly with the free motion embroidery, so it was a worthwhile project.

No comments: