Pages

Monday 21 December 2009

Christmas Quilt Workshop


The Christmas Quilt workshop was a nice, relaxing day.  Here are some of the things I have made, started at the workshop and finished at home.  I've made quite a few of the little batik notebooks using dark coloured papers from my cardmaking supplies, put a beaded string around and clipped on a white gel pen.  These are for secret santa pressies at my work night out tonight.  Hope they like them.
As well as the notebooks there are little gift sacks that look great filled with sweets, cards made from quilt panel fabrics and a homespun tree decoration.  What I haven't done yet is a Christmas table runner, but I'd like to get one done before the big day.  If not it will be an early make for 2010.
The workshop, which was at Hutton Buscel was tutored by Beryl Frank.

No comments: