Another quilt completed - started at Barbara Slee's workshop at Hutton Buscel in June. All my previous quilts have been quilted in the ditch but I have done horizontal and vertical curves on this one to compliment the triangular piecing. (Click on the photo for close up of the quilting). I used a toning Gutermann polyester in the bobbin and a YLI variegated quilting cotton in the needle. I'm pleased with the way it has turned out, even the colours don't look too bad now it's done. Click for a picture of the full pieced top
I've used Hobbs Heirloom 100% natural cotton batting in this one, bought from Creative Grids. It's been through the washer and has a nice hand.