Pages

Thursday 30 July 2009

Thousand Pyramids top complete

I've gone as far as I can go with One Thousand Pyramids - all the triangles are together in the quilt top. I've no fabric for borders or backing so that will happen after I've been to the quilt shop. I think the colours are a bit Christmassy maybe? I wonder if there is 1000 pyramids - will count them sometime!

Moving on - Strips and Angles is the next work in progress which needs completing and I've done some work on that today. Again I have no border or backing fabric for this one so it would be nice to finish it this week and then have a shopping trip next week when we are on holiday.

I'm finding my Freecycle sewing cabinet so comfortable to work at - I love it. I don't have to break off with shoulder and neck pain - ergonomically it seems just right for me.

No comments: