I thought I was short of wadding so quilt production had ground to a halt - however, what I got in the January sales turned up - I knew I had some somewhere. It was hung in the wardrobe, supposedly to keep it crease free.
I've got the borders onto the circle quilt, wadding and backing cut and all spray basted together. All the binding is cut too, joined and pressed ready.
As the cutting equipment was out, I also cut borders for the baby blue quilt, along with the binding.
The second colonial cushion has been hanging around a while, so I finished the knots on that. It's all ready for beading now.
It's been quite a productive day!