Pages

Thursday 1 January 2009

2009 "TO DO" List

I like the idea of setting out a list of my sewing "To Do", it does motivate me, and as I managed 50% of the 2008 list, I am aiming to equal or better that figure in 2009. With 15 projects on the list it may be a bit ambitious but I'll give it a go. Several are already in progress or the fabric is in my stash so they will be the priorities.
  1. Gecko Wallhanging

  2. Cow Quilt

  3. Finish Around the Twist Quilt

  4. Make myself at least one garment

  5. Complete each quilt workshop project before the next one

  6. Join in at least five embellisher swaps

  7. Christmas throw quilt for 2009

  8. Replace window treatment in upstairs cloakroom with a new blind or curtains

  9. Make at least one more Colonial Cushion

  10. Knit a jacket (the only thing which has stopped me so far is finding the right yarn)

  11. New cushion covers for the lounge

  12. Start Christmas sewing in summer and include using the embroidery machine
  13. Complete Turquoise quilt

  14. Complete Baby Blue quilt

  15. African quilt

Work in progress - Turquoise Quilt and Baby Blue Quilt



No comments: