Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2008

BQL January Bag Challenge


I have recently joined the BQL (British Quilt List) and taken the January Bag Challenge. You request a password for the month's bag pattern and then make the bag and submit a photograph. Providing you meet the deadline with your photograph, the password for the next month's bag is emailed to you. The moderators of this group put in a huge amount of work and I think I will enjoy being a member. The photo shows my submission for the January Bag Challenge - the pattern supplied for this is based on a supermarket carrier bag. Your password opens a very well written .pdf file with instructions and photos. That said, I'm not sure I have the base of the bag as per the instructions, but it is perfectly functional and will fold up small when not in use. I'm very pleased with it and look forward to seeing February's Bag Challenge. If you want to take the challenge you must join BQL Quite rightly, sharing of the pattern is not permitted.

No comments: