Pages

Monday 3 September 2007

All Day Sewing

Fallen a little behind with my blogging - Sunday 26 August - a sewing day at Bishop Wilton. Sue M, books the village hall for the day approximately once a month and you get around six hours of uninterrupted bliss. I didn't really know what to expect, so I took several small projects which have been lying around for some time, my sewing machine and a huge amount of associated notions, tools and haberdashery 'just in case' I needed them. Got lots done and I want to try and go as often as possible - it really works having a few hours with nothing else to do. Great space for large projects and huge cutting surface available. Sue is planning a masterclass on speed tailoring at the end of September, so really looking forward to that. Can't wait for the next day out.

No comments: