Pages

Thursday 24 May 2007

I won a prize!!

When I was at the NEC at the end of March I joined the isew on line sewing club. I got a £10 voucher off a new machine bought at the show, which I used. Choice of a free sewing pattern, a tape measure, a metal badge, a free 3 month subscription to Sewing World Magazine and use of the members section of their website. Not bad for £11.88!! A couple of days ago I got a letter containing two show tickets worth £7.50 each - I won the isew monthly draw. The tickets are for the Patchings Art, Craft and Design festival in Nottinghamshire. It's not too far away and I think we will be able to go, family permitting.



http://www.isew.co.uk/ The web site is developing with more things being added on a regular basis - you don't have to be a member to visit, but you get access to more features if you join. It works out at about 99p per month so not bad. Anything new in the sewing world is good, the more people getting interested, the more sewing shops stay open.

No comments: